Love Letter....

New hobby...! Love letter for him.. For who? My hubby lah...! Hehehe... I wish,ican wrote a love letter evryday 2 him... And it makes me wonder,mcm mana lah xpresi nya 2 ya..? Does he happy? Sick of it? Love it or hate it?? Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku... Jauhkan la kami dari benda yg bukan2....
Dia kekasih awal dan akhirku.... Dia kekasihku,hingga ke akhir hayat.... Dia kekasihku,selama jantungku masih berdegup... Dia kekasih ku,selama aku menghembuskan nafas di dunia ini.....
Hurmmm.... I take care of myself,but... Did he can live without me..? I wish he cant,coz' i wanna be
right his side always.... Every moments he needs me... And even,when he doesnt need me....
My dear love,why u cant understand me? Every day,and every night i was always thinking about you...
Have u ever wake up in the morning and start thinking about me...?

I feel like i wanna kill myself when i know i was fall in love with him,apa lg bila admitted that i love him so much... I was like,whhaaatt?? Im in love?? Then i realize,i was.. :)

Sometimes,i feel like i wanna cries... Bcoz i feel i make a mistake.. And sometimes,has a big smile on my face... And say,yess... I am in love.... But,yes niethier 4 fall i love... Coz Allah s.w.t,never give the permit 4 us be such in love,in this life before we get married... How sad when we knew the truth right... They said,in love.. There's no rule,no law.... But they lie,it is has rules.... Has Law...

But,we break the law... And,the 1st feeling we feels.. So lovely.... Everything is perfect.....
But,then.... When its getting longer,we can feel the pain is hurting us.... Its that mean of punishment?
Wow.... It was really painful right..?

For him...Hasrie Hasaat. He was everything 2 me.. Sometimes he mkes me smile,laugh.... But i hate when he makes me cry of him.... It makes me think that he wont love anymore....

And then i realize,i was so stupid......



xoxo,

ella.


Kalau Dah Baca,Sila Lah Like ^.^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

sila2 lah komen ek..
sudi2 lah,kerana dirimu...begitu berharga !! ^^

Di KuasaKan Oleh Rosemila Muhammad