Happy Women Day's!

Anyyeonghaseyo...! Arghhh... Kalau d ingat2 esok,xbest rasanya.. Tomorrow i'm going 2 an interview. At the shop name Levi's/Aladdin...
Duh..! Its so scary,my 1st interview for a job and my 1st job if i got..! There's nothing i worried about its just if the staff at there wont be so friendly....
What if they're mean 2 me..? U know,anywhere at the place that we live doesnt same. In 10,not everyone will loved us,isn't..? Hurm.... But i believe,InsyaAllah....
I can handle it nicely... :) With pray2 and pray.... Well,i cant sleep late today.... Tomorrow early morning i have 2 wake up... I have 2 get ready fast,beside i have 2 woke up 5.30 a.m.. Then i have 2 bath,pray,and makeup my hair... If i sleep late again,sure tomorrow i'll look sleepy and feel it! I didn't wanna look weak,sleepy n tired for the 1st day on my 1st job..

Whatever it is,im trying my best 2 work hard tomorrow... Learning 2 get a better experience on a job. Hey,everyone have 2 work in this day... Unlike 'zaman dahulu'.. A woman doesnt have 2 work so hard as a men,because what they thing have to do is only in kitchen... Cooking for their hubby/family/parents/siblings.
But now,a woman have 2 work as hard as man.. Even they already married,they have 2 work for their own good future.. Just,for now women work more hard than man,but paid less... That's so sad... Hurmmm....
Well,i almost forgot about something really important today.... For all women's today,you are the greatest women... Whether you are a child,a sister,a mother,a wife as long you're women,ur such a lucky human being... Because,we're the greatest made from GOD. So lucky,isn't? Happy Women International Day...! Proud to be a woman... We must make all other's women proud...! ^^ And i promise,i will... Alrite... I'll post anything if i have a free time again...
Untill that,u know u love me........


xoxo reader... >3

Kalau Dah Baca,Sila Lah Like ^.^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

sila2 lah komen ek..
sudi2 lah,kerana dirimu...begitu berharga !! ^^

Di KuasaKan Oleh Rosemila Muhammad