This Life Are Simple.

Hey,its been such a long time isn't..? Yeah... Now m become active again for update my blog...
Even i am single right now,there's no more that ''HUBBY''. But,u now. Life will go on right...
That's the good thing about me,i have a strong spirit from my ego... That's why i'm always protecting my ego.... Hahahaha...! I am alone now,or it would be clear if i says i'm a single ladies now.... 1st time,its feel like i'm dying.. But,im okay right now,just maybe. I can;t realize that how much i didn't need anyone else 2 make me feel better right...
Huh... so much 2 say right now... But,even im alone right now... I want change what inside or what's all about in my blog... Whether its a g ood or not.... Hahaha....!
Thanx 2 GOD,i'm feeling so much better right now... Looks,i can heal myself la... Without need somebody helps... But what its more important,when i can live without ''LOVE''. Now,i knew.. I shouldn't trust love again... Maybe i love it so deeply,but the best thing is...i can forget it quickly....


See u soon Everyone... Untill that.. U know U love Me...




XOXO.

Kalau Dah Baca,Sila Lah Like ^.^

1 +++ nak komen !:

sila2 lah komen ek..
sudi2 lah,kerana dirimu...begitu berharga !! ^^

Di KuasaKan Oleh Rosemila Muhammad